WELLNESS ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
Masks must be worn during all visits or services will not be rendered.
- Mask must be worn during all sessions
- All Single Sessions require a 50% deposit non-refundable/non-negotiable deposit
- Credit card/debit card information is required as a secured deposit in case of any missed/delayed payments. *We will not charge without prior notice.
- Once payment is made there are NO refunds or exchanges for packages, products, or services.
- All sales are final on retail products
- Post Op Packages require a minimum of 2 sessions per week. Pack of 6 – 3-4 weeks; Pack of 12 – 5-6 weeks
- The package must be used in the designated time frame. in order to maintain consistency and ensure satisfactory results. We always recommend booking sessions in advance to ensure you are able to meet these requirements.
- There will be a $50 Cancellation/Rescheduling Fee if 24 hours’ notice is not provided
- No Show/No Call results in full payment
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your appointment. More than 15 minutes late will result in a $50 rescheduling fee before rescheduling
- Please confirm all appointments via text and/or email the day before your appointment
- If unable to attend your appointment due to a medical emergency we will need either a doctor’s note/clearance to resume treatment
- COVID related reschedules require negative test and or 14 days after symptoms began
- Mobile services are available for clients Week 1-3 Post-op only
- Clients dwelling above the first floor requires prior approval
- Travel services limited to 25 miles of Falls Church/Alexandria, VA area
- We may ask for Pictures or Videos taken before and after to be publicized in any of our social media accounts (IG, FB, Yelp) *Face, private parts, tattoos, beauty marks, jewelry will be covered or removed to maintain the privacy of patients. We will notify you if you are chosen as potential media*
Our commitment to your health and safety
There is no higher priority to our entire Skinnyish family than the safety and wellbeing of our clients and team members.
In the current environment and situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus), you deserve to feel confident when you visit Skinnyish Beauty & Body Studio. We consistently practice high levels of standards in cleanliness. Our commitment to your safety is our highest priority and we will continue to implement our enhanced disinfecting procedures indefinitely:
- Frequent and thorough sanitization of all surfaces within the Retreat inclusive of treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby, and office.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, inclusive of products used, linens, headrests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs, and other operational items.
- All team members will constantly wash hands with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds after each interaction.
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout the studio.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check-in and checkout inclusive of the front desk and front door handles.
Skinnyish Beauty and Body Studio have and will continue to educate their team members on the symptoms of COVID-19 and how it spreads, as well as diligently following CDC and guidelines. Team members (staff) have been told to stay home if feeling ill.
We ask that in return, should you feel ill prior to any scheduled appointment that you contact us to reschedule your appointment for a later date, without any penalty.
At all times each Skinnyish Beauty and Body Studio remains committed to your safety and we appreciate your continued support.