Our commitment to your health and safety
There is no higher priority to our entire Skinnyish family than the safety and wellbeing of our clients and team members.
In the current environment and situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus), you deserve to feel confident when you visit Skinnyish Beauty & Body Studio. We consistently practice high levels of standards in cleanliness. Our commitment to your safety is our highest priority and we will continue to implement our enhanced disinfecting procedures indefinitely:
- Frequent and thorough sanitization of all surfaces within the Retreat inclusive of treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby, and office.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, inclusive of products used, linens, headrests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs, and other operational items.
- All team members will constantly wash hands with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds after each interaction.
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout the studio.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check-in and checkout inclusive of the front desk and front door handles.
Skinnyish Beauty and Body Studio have and will continue to educate their team members on the symptoms of COVID-19 and how it spreads, as well as diligently following CDC and guidelines. Team members (staff) have been told to stay home if feeling ill.
We ask that in return, should you feel ill prior to any scheduled appointment that you contact us to reschedule your appointment for a later date, without any penalty.
At all times each Skinnyish Beauty and Body Studio remains committed to your safety and we appreciate your continued support.